Auto insurance that meets your needs & budget
Auto insurance for your car or truck is important. Our licensed insurance agents work with you to understand minimum insurance requirements, determine your needs then help you find you an affordable coverage that meets your specific insurance needs.
There are many auto policy options and considerations. Your coverage requirements may depend on whether you own, lease, or make payments to a bank for your vehicle. We will walk you through your auto insurance coverage options.
Serving North Carolina and South Carolina Drivers.
Auto insurance offers a variety of options
- Comprehensive and Collision
- Property Damage Liability
- Medical Payments / Personal Injury Protection
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collisions with other vehicles or objects
- Tow Truck (Roadside Assistance)
- Auto Loan and Lease Protection
- Repair or Replacement Collision Coverage
- Non Owner Insurance
- Ride Share Driver Insurance
NC Minimum Automobile Insurance Requirements
Basic coverage is referred to as 30/60/25 coverage with 30/60 UM limits.
- Bodily Injury: $30,000/$60,000
- Property Damage: $25,000
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury: $30,000/$60,000
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage: $25,000
SC Basic Car Insurance Requirements
Basic coverage is often referred to as 25/50/25 coverage with 25/50 UM limits.
- Bodily Injury Per Person: $25,000
- Bodily Injury Per Accident :$50,000
- Property Damage Per Accident $25,000
- Underinsured motorist coverage is not required.